Tuesday 4 June 2019

Little Red Riding Hood 🍄

Some fabric just call for preservation. I can keep them in my drawer for years, hoping that the day will come and I will have an inspiration to make something extraordinary with it.

"The Little Red Riding Hood" by Tasha Noel is one of the very few that lay in my drawer which I only open from time to time to admire the content and then put them beck o safe existence. Until one day I opened my drawer and took the little mushrooms out for a beautiful toddler dress ... to my precious niece with 

I chose an old pattern from my Burda collection of patterns. the paper was really faded but the yoke is what attracted me the most - some things are irresistible and never out of date.


How attractive is this little pocket, that hangs on the buttons?!


I wish I was there to give my baby niece a hug, while she was dancing happily in the dress...


What is an elegant toddler without her purse? :)) ... or should I say - purseS :) 🍄


Everyone, who knows the story of Charles Pierrot would expect the big scary wolf to deliver more frightening presence, but this cutie deserves acknowledgement. I placed him on the back of the dress pocket too :)


The beautiful pattern of this quilted notions pouch is by Kim from Retro Mama. With her pattern, one  pouch is never enough. She knew that very well and that is why, she made the pattern for small and medium size pouches.


Try your hands on something beautiful today, and remember, that you are limited only by the limits of your imagination. So set it free, unleash your dreaming mode and savour some inspiration. I can only hope I help a little bit with it.

Happy stitching, dear friends!
♥, Ivelina




No comments:

Post a Comment